Skip to content
- The administrator of Users' personal data processed as part of the portal (https://ficomum.org) is (Mazowiecka Uniwersytet Medyczna, ul. Rydygiera 8).
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
- Provision of personal data by the User, such as: surname, first names, citizenship, PESEL number, type of identity card, identity card number, validity date of the identity card, e-mail, telephone numbers, residence address, correspondence address, resident, politically exposed person, bank account numbers, company name, entity type, tax identification number, company address, company correspondence address in the registration process is voluntary and allows for the conclusion of foreign currency purchase / sale transactions.
- The administrator processes the User's personal data pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b and lit. c of the GDPR Act only to the extent necessary to provide services to the Portal User, and in particular for the following purposes:
- carry out the purchase or sale of currency,
- the Administrator's performance of obligations under generally applicable law, in particular the Act on counteracting money laundering and financing terrorism,
- issuing and providing the User with proofs of currency purchase or sale.
- Subject to cases where the obligation to further disclose personal data results from generally applicable law or the provision of a service, the Administrator does not transfer the User's personal data to any other entities.
- The User has the right to control the processed data, in particular the right to obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of data processing, request for supplementation, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the GDPR or the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The administrator processes and stores personal data specified in point 3 for the period necessary for the implementation and settlement of services to which the User is a party, unless generally applicable law specifies the period of their storage – including the Accounting Act requiring data storage for a period of 6 – five years from the date of the last operation.
- The portal automatically collects the following data:
- IP address,
- date and time of logging in to the portal,
- session ID,
- type of web browser used The data is used to ensure security and improve the quality of services provided. Data collected automatically are periodically deleted by the Administrator, within no more than 12 months.
- Cookies (so-called "Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the website,
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.