in osteopathic medicine
Program and lecturers of
FICO Osteopathy Academy with accreditation
Mazovian Medical University of Mazovia
We are extending the promotion with subscriptions for 1 year!
Complete all formalities by the end of August and get 10% discount for 1 year.
What is osteopathy?
- A branch of medicine that bases its diagnostic process on the functional, structural and palpation analysis of the patient’s body.
- Osteopathy is based on in-depth knowledge and understanding of the proper functioning of the human body.
- It consists in determining:
- which structure has been disturbed
- why the given structure was disturbed,
- when to conduct therapy
- how to perform the therapy efficiently, effectively and, above all, safely for the patient, but also for the therapist.
The only osteopathic medicine study program in Poland
Accredited by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
With OsEAN accreditation.
Complies with the European standard for the education of osteopaths EN16686.
4-year training program
- 10 meetings a year
- weekend reunions (Friday-Sunday)
- 1600 hours of classes with lecturers
- academic year from October to June
International staff with many years of teaching and professional experience.
A modern didactic center in the center of Warsaw
Only proven solutions
From among many practices of FICO Osteopathy Academy and the Medical University of Mazovia, we choose only the best solutions.